The Privacy Act 1988 regulates the handling of personal information about individuals. This includes the collection, use, storage and disclosure of personal information.
The information we collect
- Information such as your name, address, email address, contact details and date of birth.
- Financial details such as your tax file number , Bank and Superannuation details if you are a staff member.
- Health information if you are a staff member.
- Any other information required by law for us to obtain.
Moorefield Bowlo does not store or process payment information locally. That information is securely transmitted to, and stored by the Payment Gateway (Stripe). Visit stripe.com for more information.
Payment Gateway Information Stored by Moorefield Bowlo
- Stripe Customer Numbers (cus_xxxxx…)
- Stripe Subscription Numbers (sub_xxxxx…)
- Transaction charge numbers (ch_xxxxx… or py_xxxxx….)
- User’s IP address is visible to Stripe
- Last 4 digits and expiration date of user’s Credit Card. This is used for Expiring Card Reminder Emails.
Payment Information sent to Stripe.com for processing and not stored by Moorefield Bowlo
- The buyer’s first and last name
- The buyer’s email address
- Full Credit Card Info – Number, CVC, Expiration Date
- The buyer’s IP address
How we use your information
Because we hold a Club Licence and have members, the Registered Clubs Act require us to collect your personal information to allow us to let you use our facilities and amenities. The club will not use your personal information for any other purpose without first seeking your consent, unless authorised or required by law. Generally, we will only use your personal information to:
- Process your application for membership of the Club
- Process your application for temporary membership of the Club
- Provide you with information about the Club’s products and services
- Provide you with newsletters, annual reports, and other information necessary to maintain your membership.
- Answer your enquiries and to register you for events, promotions, and competition.
- Providing it to Government Authorities to meet our responsibilities as Employers.
- As required by law, regulations or codes binding us to assist in investigations of security incidents, complaints, or illegal activities.
- For any other purpose for which you have given your consent.
Protecting your privacy while at the club
In the interests of security and safety, the Club operates video cameras within the Club premises and may collect personal information while investigating complaints or disciplinary proceedings.
Access to your information
You can access the personal information that the Club holds about you by contacting us. We will provide you with access unless there are certain legal reasons why we cannot. If you wish to change personal information that is out of date or inaccurate, please contact us. After receiving notice from you, we will take reasonable steps to correct any information which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
The security of your personal information is important to us and we take reasonable steps to protect it from misuse, loss, disclosure or unauthorised access. We do this by having:
- Security measures for access to our computers
- Confidentiality agreements with our employees
- Control of access to our buildings
- The internet is not a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, the Club cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to or receive from us over the internet or for any unauthorised access to or use of that information.
The Club may change this policy from time to time, and we will let you know of any changes via our website: moorefieldbowo.com.au
If you have any queries relating to the Club’s Private Policy, please contact us on 95876299 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail, addressed to the Secretary c/- the Club’s address, and marked “Private and Confidential”